If your school has students that have special educational needs, then we would love to work with you.
Our unique service has some great feedback with schools.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the school’s SEN policy.
- Arranging provision for children with SEN.
- Advising on the graduated approach to providing SEN support.
- Liaising with parents of pupils with SEN
- Liasing with Early Year providers and other schools, educational psychologists, health & social careprofessionals and independent or voluntary bodies.
- Being a key point of contact with external agencies, especially the Local Authority and it’s support services
- Liasing with potential next proveiders of education to ensure a pupil and their parents are informed aboutoptions and a smooth transition is planned.
- Working with the Head Teacher and school governor to ensure that the school meets itsresponsibilities under the Equality Act (2010) with regard to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements.
Working alongside and advising fellow teachers (contribute to the in-service training of staff)
Yes. The athletes we provide as mentors are fully trained, and experienced in the job role.
Many of our athletes also have certification as they wish to pursue their careers in teaching post sport.
The price of this service is dependant on how an individual schools terms are set out.
Schools can book an athlete mentor for a minimum of 2 months, however we recommend SEN athlete mentors are booked on 6 month contracts.
6 months allows our team of qualified experts to identify and implement a strategy which incorporates the main roles of the mentor.
An athlete mentor would work 3-5 days a week within the school on a fulltime basis.
The cost of this would be £ 2649 per month.
This would include a maximum of 20 full day school visits of the mentor. With 3-4 hours a day worth of contact time with the child.